What it can attest?
- MBBS degree
- Postgraduation Degree
- PMDC certificate
- Experience certificate (Government and Private)
What you need?
- You would need HEC stamps on your MBBS, Postgraduation degree etc.
- Also before HEC you would need to get them verified by your respective institution.
- You would need rubber stamped experience certificate from your issuing hospitals.
- Make an affidavit like this:
Address of Ministry of National Health Services Regulation and Coordination (Pakistan):
The correct address of Ministry of National Health Services Regulation and Coordination (Pakistan) is G5/2, behind State Bank of Pakistan building near Enercon in Islamabad.
Once you reach there, be patient as the staff there take their time. Submit the affidavit and documents and in few minutes they will attest all Documents.
A good strategy is to head to MOFA straight away and you can complete these two tasks in one single day